Endpoint considers protection of your privacy to be of utmost importance and is committed to providing you with a personalised service that meets your requirements in a way that safeguards your privacy. This policy explains how we may collect information about you and then use it in order to satisfy your particular requirements. It also outlines some of the security measures that we take in order to protect your privacy and gives certain assurances on things that we will not do.
Collection of information
We may collect personal information about you from a number of sources, including:
- From you when you agree to take a service from us, in which case this may include your contact details, payment method and possibly bank details;
- From you when you contact us with an enquiry or in response to a communication from us, in which case this may tell us something about your preferences;
- From publicly available sources, such as Websites
Use of information
We will use personal information about you for a number of purposes, including:
- To help to identify you when you telephone us to make an enquiry â€“ for example, by asking you for your name or telephone number;
- To write to you (including electronic mail) or to telephone you with information about other services or products from us. We will not use your information in this way if you have opted out or otherwise not consented;
- To help us to administer accounts, services and products which we offer;
- To help detect fraud or loss.
Information we hold about you will help us to make sure that we contact you about things likely to be of relevance and interest to you.
In some circumstances, we may do certain credit checks with licensed credit reference agencies when you apply to take a service or product.