We understand that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits our site and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
What does this policy cover?
What data do we collect?
- Business/company name
- Job title
- Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
- IP address
- Web browser type and version
- Operating system
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on our site, and the site you exit to
How do we use your data?
All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under GDPR at all times.
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for our performance of a contract with you; because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to our newsletter); or because it is in our legitimate business interests. Specifically, we may use your data for the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your access to our site;
- Personalising and tailoring your experience on our site;
- Supplying our products and services to you (please note that we require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you);
- Personalising and tailoring our products and services for you;
- Replying to emails from you;
- Supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our newsletter);
- Market research;
- Analysing your use of our site and gathering feedback to enable us to continually improve our site and your user experience.
- With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email with information, news and details of our products and services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it.
Security & third-party data
To help protect the privacy of data and personally identifiable information you transmit through use of our site, we maintain physical, technical and administrative safeguards. We update and test our security technology on an ongoing basis and we restrict access to your personal data to those employees who need to know that information to provide benefits or services to you. In addition, we train our employees about the importance of confidentiality and maintaining the privacy and security of your information. By signing up for our newsletter or submitting enquiries and selecting the checkbox, you consent to the submitted data being collected and stored for these purposes.
We use the following third parties to process personal data on our behalf. These third parties have been carefully chosen and all of them comply with the current legislation: