Delivers every time
Our work with EY involves a multitude of services to make sure their brand is communicating as effectively as it can. This can be anything from mapping user journeys, signage strategy, design and implementation or advising on property improvements, anything to ensure consistency and optimal brand representation.
Following the 2008 rebrand by global brand consultancy Landor, we created Global Guidelines for signage. We updated them for their 2013 rebrand and continue to use them to this day.
Maximum brand performance
EY are a global leader for good reason. Frequently featuring amongst the world’s most powerful brands, they understand the importance of brand clarity and consistency. We help them achieve that across their property portfolio.
Highlights of our work with EY include:
- Global Framework Partner – we are a first-choice partner for their Brand and Real Estate teams across the EMEA and APAC region
- 6 More London Place, EY Headquarters, London – sign design and implementation following refurbishment
- 25 Churchill Place, Canary Wharf, London – workplace branding
- EY rebrand implementation, UK wide – update of Global Signage Guidelines and rollout across 22 offices, including More London HQ following 2013 Brand Pie rebrand
- Ernst and Young Global Signage Guidelines – creation of global guidelines following 2008 Landor rebrand